Friday, October 15, 2010

THE CAT's MEOW


Something's going on between me and Kate Spade.  I've always loved her personal style, liked her designs and have bought a few items from her boutique over the years (including two of my favorite pieces of costume jewelry) ... but suddenly the past few seasons find myself completely smitten.  While still dreaming of those whimsical yet elegant Book of the Month Clutches, I came upon this faux fur leopard delight.  Upon inspection I found the Cat's Meow Maryanne Tote has all the makings of the perfect bag: lightweight, rests on the shoulder, lots of compartments, a contrasting, light-colored lining that makes it easy to find everything, metal feet for when it has to rest on the ground; and of course that timeless print that when done right works with virtually everything  and never goes out of style.  The only thing I don't like: the price {sigh}. But look at the lovely surprise I found in my Inbox this morning: a Kate Spade Friends & Family Fall Discount, offering 25% off any item today and tomorrow (10/15/2010 to 10/16/2010) only. Use code FALLFF10. For more details, see the website. Meow!


Cat's Meow Maryanne Tote by Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment