Friday, May 20, 2011

THE GIFT I'D GIVE EVERY GRADUATE: How To Steal Like An Artist


This does not exist as a book yet.  But it should.  Even if it's the slimmest, smallest book ever made.  The advice is so spot on, so smart, and presented with such clarity that I'd give it to every graduate that comes my way. Including some in mid-life.  I'd like to steal all the text and images from Austin Kleon's post, but instead I'll send you to his site to read "How to Steal Like An Artist and 9 Other Things Nobody Told Me."  Please come back after you read it and share what advice resonated with you most.

p.s. Here's a real steal: an original work of art by Denise Fike.  The winner of our Sponsor Giveaway,  chooses her own piece from a selection of 10.  Enter by Tuesday 5/24/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment