Monday, February 15, 2010

BLOGS I LOVE: Absolutely Beautiful Things

 
Soon after starting Style Maniac my magazine addiction quickly turned into a blog addiction. I was simply stunned by the depth, quality and quantity of beautiful images and new discoveries in the blogosphere--each conveyed with a strong, individual point of view.

 Absolutely Beautiful Things was one of the first blogs I discovered and a post featuring Bed of Flowers, a bed & breakfast in the Netherlands (shown above), remains one of my favorites. Anna Spiro, the blog author, has a sweet sensibility that really inspired me to take a positive tone on my own blog.  Her style is all about pretty but not sappy feminine design with a strong sense of color.  Absolutely beautiful.

Images from absolutely beautiful things: Bed of Flowers except #4 via decor8.

No comments:

Post a Comment